7 Reasons Why You Should Attend Wheeling Wine Fest 2016
On Saturday, November 12, Liquor Barn will be hosting the fourth annual Wheeling Wine and Spirits Holiday Fest at The Westin Chicago North Shore. If you haven’t bought your ticket yet on EventBrite for this special evening, do it now! Not sure why you should come? Here are seven reasons why you should come to the Wheeling Wine and Spirits Holiday Fest 2016.
1. Try more than 150 world-class wines from all over the globe, including some of our personal favorites from the best wine-growing regions, such as Bordeaux, Rioja, and Chianti.
2. If spirits are more your thing, there will be over 150 local and craft spirits at this event. Sample premium spirits such as Angel’s Envy Port Barrel Finished Bourbon, directly from the vendor. Over 50 vendors will be at the Wheeling Wine Fest to let you savor their finest spirits and liquors.
3. Speaking of Bourbon, anyone who loves this classic American spirit will have to attend Wheeling Wine Fest, because you will have the chance to sip on the legendary Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon – basically worth the price of admission all on its own.
4. You can’t have a gourmet wine and spirits tasting night without having gourmet food to pair with it. That’s why we’re partnering with some of Chicago’s best chefs to offer you a vast all-you-care-to-it buffet menu of high quality domestic and imported cheeses as well as other hors d’oeuvres that have been hand-selected to pair with the wine and spirits served.
5. If you are one of the first 100 guests to register for Wheeling Wine Fest, you will be entered into a raffle to win one of two $50 Liquor Barn gift cards. Which means not only will you get to enjoy the outstanding drinks and food, but will effectively not even have to pay for admission.
6. At Liquor Barn, we encourage all of our patrons to drink responsibly. That’s why we’ve negotiated a super low group rate at the Westin Chicago North Shore, so you don’t have to worry about driving home late at night, or even calling a cab. Normally rates start at $110 for a night; you can book your room for just $79 and save 30% on the price of your stay.
7. Most importantly, you should come to Wheeling Wine Fest because proceeds from this fun-filled evening will benefit Clearbrook, a local nonprofit that has advocated for people with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and other similar disabilities for over 60 years. Over 7,000 children, adults, and their families across the Chicagoland area have benefitted from Clearbrook’s mission. Coming to Wheeling Wine Fest is not only a way for you to have a fun time on a Saturday night, it’s a way for you to support a great cause, too.